Is been a while since the last prototype. It is because this version’s scope is pretty large which involves all the possible page elements that will be present in the web page.
Same as the previous navigation menu, all the page content elements are constructed through the XML data file. The page content elements supported now includes:
- Basic text with text formats
- Images files like JPEG, GIF, PNG
- Multimedia file like SWF
- Background color and background image
- Rectangles of different appearance for framing
- Text or graphic linkings
- Linkings further divided into internal Flash and external HTTP links
The next step will be implementing the editor (Action) part of these page elements, hopefully will be completed after Lunar New Year. And this will probably named as Release 1.